No Products in the Cart
Speak of protein supplements and you probably imagine a muscular man, flexing his six-pack abs with a protein shaker in his hand. This is perhaps keeping you away from consuming protein for yourself. However, women require protein for many other reasons too. - By Nikita Arya
Protein, the building block of the body, thrives in the world of fitness. Most men take protein for building hulk-like bodies or carving out six-packs. Well, this is not the case with women. We have different protein requirements from that of men, so we often become skeptical about protein intake. But women should eat more protein and for many reasons.
Women tend to eat less protein. There are multiple factors that affect our perception about protein, and one of the most prevalent ones is the myth that too much protein makes you bulky. Let's bust the myth straight away: Protein does not make you large unless you team it up with weightlifting.
Eating enough protein is beneficial in boosting metabolism, reducing cravings, preventing muscle loss, muscle repair, building lean muscle mass, and better growth of nails and hair.
To fulfil the daily requirement of protein, you must add protein supplements to your daily diet. But when all the protein supplements you see on the shelves are centered around male's nutrition, which is far more different than the women. An adult woman needs 46g of protein in a day while for an adult man, the daily requirement exceeds 50g. JustHer understands the unique requirements of women and brings you a protein supplement that has been especially crafted to meet your health needs.
1. Crafted for Every Woman’s Unique Needs: With each serving of JustHer Daily Protein with Herbs, you get the complete dosage of protein for the day. One serving of JustHer Daily Protein with Herbs gives you 15g of protein, which will help you stay active throughout the day.
2. Plant-based Product: JustHer Daily Protein with Herb is scientifically-formulated to give you a plant-based formula and to give you clean nutrition.
3. The goodness of Ayurveda: JustHer Daily Protein with Herbs gives you the goodness of Ayurveda in each scoop. It is a herbal blend of ayurvedic herbs, such as Shatavari, Black Cohosh, Chasteberry, and Chamomile, that ensures safer nutrition.
4. No Added Preservatives: Most protein supplements available in the market are filled with artificial flavors and colors, added sugar, and thickeners, which are not beneficial for our health. JustHer Daily Protein with Herbs does not have any of it.
5. Easily Digestible: Most women find difficulty in digesting proteins. JustHer Daily Protein with Herbs consists of Papain and Bromelain, which make the product easier to digest.
Ask Our Nutritionist